100 Best Short Whatsapp Status in English - #Be You Skip to main content

100 Best Short Whatsapp Status in English - #Be You


100 Short Whatsapp Status in English

Best 100 short WhatsApp status. This article contains a mix of short WhatsApp statutes in English that contains fun, smart, creative, inspiring, famous, popular and many more articles.

Short and funny WhatsApp status
Short and funny WhatsApp status

Status under construction.

Keep moving! Nothing new to read ...

The LOL of a person is another WTF!

When a door closes, a private browser window opens.

I would like to have Google in my mind and an antivirus in my heart.


WhatsApp status account for sale, friends included.

Mom's logic: If you unleash yourself and break your legs, do not run to me 
and cry.

I just saw the most intelligent person when I was in front of the mirror.

If you can not change your daughter ...... change your daughter.

Lazy People Done # 5812672793 You were too lazy to read this issue.
I am ready to make mistakes if someone else is ready to learn from them.LEGENDS do not die .. I am an example of life!

We are a generation WTF .... WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook


Good friends will share the umbrella. The best friends will steal it and shout: It's great, now, run!
Life is like photography, you need negatives to develop it.

Borrow money from a pessimist - he does not expect it.


Nowadays, "cool" means - I do not really care.I just saved a pile of money on my car insurance by selling my car.

When life becomes hard, remember: you were the strongest
 sperm.
My room + internet connection + music + food - homework = perfect day.
You do not have to love me ... I'm not a Facebook status.

God did everything with life, everything is done in China.

Our generation does not knock on doors. We will call you or text you to inform you that we are outside.
   What is a best friend? One soul in two bodies.

A tear is made of 1% water and 99% of feelings.

His story is history, my story is a mystery.

A wise man invented the mobile app Whatsapp..and his wife added the latest feature view!
 

 

Clever  WhatsApp status 

The most difficult thing to learn in life is knowing which bridge to cross and which to burn.
 I am so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed! Our wedding is like a workshop. I work and my wife goes shopping. I'm going to do my status ............ .make it on your status only. For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened. A tequila, two tequila, three tequila, soil. I wake up when I can not hold my pee anymore. 
Here my dad comes on WhatsApp ... From now on my status would be "*** no status ***" or just a smiley.
  If friendship is your weakest point, then your strongest person in the world. 
Life was a lot easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.
 Do not drink and drive ......... .. you could spill the drink. May you like: Funny Malicious Status The phones are better than GF, at least we can turn it off.
 Never laugh at your wife's choices ... you are one of them. Keep smiling and one day life will be tired of upsetting you.


When I was born, I was so surprised that I have not spoken for a year and a half.

Short Whatsapp Status



  • Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
  • I just want to die young as late as possible.
  • Life is too short. Don’t waste it removing pen drive safely.
The real trouble with reality is that there’s no background music.
If you’re talking about me behind my back….. go ahead this is the best angle to kiss my ass!
Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…
There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you – I Love You.
I meditate for 20 min every morning …..It helps reduce stress of being 20 min late for everything.
Don’t tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!
If I had the world in my hands, I’d give it all to you.
The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.
If Harry Potter is so magical then why can’t he fix his eye sight?
Girls who say “a lot of guys are after me” should remember that cheap prices attract many costumers.
I never really believed in magic until I saw you for the very first time.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.
Even romeo went from being “in a relationship” to “it’s complicated”.
Work hard in silence & let the success make noise.
I look at people sometimes and think… Really??? That’s the sperm that won.
That awkward moment between birth and death is life.
One day I really want to say- I MADE IT.
Every mother on earth gave birth to a child except my mother. She gave birth to a legend.

  • Flirtationship: More than a friendship and less than a relationship.
  • I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!
  • To shine like the sun, you need to burn like one.
  • You’re right. I’m NOT perfect. But I’m unique!
Sometimes I wonder how many miles I have scrolled my mouse wheel.

Life always offers you a second chance. it’s called tomorrow.

Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if you do so, you are insulting yourself…
I just saved lots of money by Lic life insurance ……..By not having any.

Defeat your enemies with your success.

Sometimes I just wish I’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it.


status for whatsapp funny


I wonder what happens when doctor’s wife eats an apple a day.
Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can’t make a rainbow, without a little rain.

If a hug tell how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever.

This is the beginning of the sentence you just finished reading.

I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.


Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my Whatsapp status….

You only live once, so do everything twice.
Can’t talk, telepathy only!
It hurts when you have someone in your heart but not in your arms.

Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong.
After getting drunk, bachelor of technology turns into master of philosophy.

I’m Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!

People are like music some say the truth and rest,just noise.

Silence is the most powerful scream.

Life is the art of drawing without a eraser.
It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

When I’m on my death bed, I want 
my final words to be “I left one million dollars in the…..

They say we learn from our mistakes; so I m making as many as 
possible!!!Soon I will be a genius.

Am gonna Make my Status………….better you too Focus on your Status only.


Whenever I think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.

We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.

Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.

The most powerful words other than I LOVE YOU is “Salary is Credited.
The sun is somewhere shining even when it rains.

When I die, I want my grave to offer free WiFi so that people visit more often.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistakes.

If time does not wait for you, don’t worry. Just remove the battery from the clock and enjoy life.

Dear Mario…..I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend. Now, you help me to save mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

self-respect Status, quote and messages - #Be You

 Self-Respect Status, quote and messages Every human being, of whatever origin, whatever his station, deserves respect. We must all respect others, even if we respect ourselves. Now, take a look here, we have compiled the status of self-respect and short respect quotes to enhance respect for your inner spirit that will dare you to respect you more. Scroll through the list to read this information about self-respect.  self-respect  Status  for Whatsapp  Status  self-respect  Status, quote and messages - #Be You Self-respect knows no consideration. Respect yourself and others will respect you. Always act as if you were wearing an invisible crown. Do not believe a wish bone where your back bone will be. It's not what they call you, it's what you answer. Sometimes the wrong choices take us to the right places. A man can stand up as long as he can stand up. Self-respect permeates every aspect of your life. How can you respect other

Best Instagram captions - #Be You

Best Instagram captions via GIPHY A  Best Instagram captions can help you to express a lot with a few words. Also, it can provide some popularity and attraction of your photos to various other Instagram posts. Here we come to you with some brief, cool and fun captions which are very good to use as Best Instagram captions for Selfies. Always be creative with your social media presentation and drag the attraction of your friends with sharpness. Now, boys and girls will get your favorite IGP captions below and share with them with your interests or photos. Happy reading! Good Instagram Caption There are always two people in every picture: Photographer and viewer. Love for everyone, no one hates Moving forward forward to a silent high It is better to be born as well as the action is good. Life is one time offer, it is best used. A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world. You live the life you love, and live the life you love. Characters,