Cool WhatsApp Status - Short, Funny and Amazing - #Be You Skip to main content

Cool WhatsApp Status - Short, Funny and Amazing - #Be You


Cool WhatsApp Status - Short, Funny and Amazing
Cool WhatsApp Status - Short, Funny and Amazing - #Be You

During these days, Whatsapp has become a great social media to connect with others and exchange ideas by updating their status in a unique and original way. WhatsApp users often use great WhatsApp Status ideas to make fun of their friends and show off their amazing attitude qualities that make others tickle.

 short and cool WhatsApp status

Work until you do not have to do it, introduce yourself.
I am the guy with a cool attitude.
Keep calm and enjoy life.
Life without errors is like education without books.
Work disturbing! 90% of the things that worry me never happen.
Everyone has a boring friend. If you do not have one, it's probably you.

Yes, I smile and you are no longer the reason.
Silence is the best answer to a fool.
A tear is made of 1% water and 99% of feelings.
It's not an attitude, that's how I am.
I do not have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can not handle.
My life my rules.
Do not judge me, I was born to be great, not perfect.
The best things in life are free, the second is very expensive.

I do not argue, I just explain why I'm right.
Unless you call yourself GOOGLE, stop acting like you know everything.
I'm waiting for the GF message!
The good thing is to listen to a new song is that it does not remind anyone ...
Someone asked me how is your life? I just smiled and answered, she's fine ...
I do not care what people think or say about me ...
I'm cool but the summer has made me hot!
I am jealous of my parents, I will never have a child as cool as theirs.

WhatsApp  funny status

I want my girlfriend like Google, she will understand me better.
Every problem comes with a solution, but not my GF.
Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software ... It's called #Sunday, please fix it!
I wish my parents were like Google ... they should understand me even before I finish ...
Every problem comes with a solution ... If it does not have a solution, it's a girl!
I'm not Spiderman Nor Superman However, I'm a superhero for my GF ...

People are telling me badly .. but believe me, I'm the worst!
I do not need to explain myself because I know I'm right.
The phones are better than GF, at least we can turn them off ...
Totally available! Please disturb me! 36. Life must continue.

I remember when I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more evidence.
I'm pretty sure all this "ladies first" stuff was created by a guy just to check the ass.
Who says nothing is impossible. I have not done anything for years.
Maybe being nice is more important than being cool.
Nowadays, "cool" means - I do not really care.
  • For you men who think that a woman's place is in the kitchen, remember ... that's where the knives are.

Tell someone that you are going to bed, that you are not, and then you must remember to send messages on Whatsapp.

My grandmother always told me that if you have nothing good to say then do not say anything at all, yet people are still wondering why I'm so calm.
We live in a society where pizza comes to your home before the police.
When I die, I want to go peacefully as my grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

This delicate moment when you try to ignore a call and answer it accidentally.
If no one hates you, you are doing something boring.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

self-respect Status, quote and messages - #Be You

 Self-Respect Status, quote and messages Every human being, of whatever origin, whatever his station, deserves respect. We must all respect others, even if we respect ourselves. Now, take a look here, we have compiled the status of self-respect and short respect quotes to enhance respect for your inner spirit that will dare you to respect you more. Scroll through the list to read this information about self-respect.  self-respect  Status  for Whatsapp  Status  self-respect  Status, quote and messages - #Be You Self-respect knows no consideration. Respect yourself and others will respect you. Always act as if you were wearing an invisible crown. Do not believe a wish bone where your back bone will be. It's not what they call you, it's what you answer. Sometimes the wrong choices take us to the right places. A man can stand up as long as he can stand up. Self-respect permeates every aspect of your life. How can you respect other

100 Best Short Whatsapp Status in English - #Be You

100 Short Whatsapp Status in English Best 100 short WhatsApp status. This article contains a mix of short WhatsApp statutes in English that contains fun, smart, creative, inspiring, famous, popular and many more articles. Short and funny WhatsApp status Status under construction. Keep moving! Nothing new to read ... The LOL of a person is another WTF! When a door closes, a private browser window opens. I would like to have Google in my mind and an antivirus in my heart. WhatsApp status account for sale, friends included. Mom's logic: If you unleash yourself and break your legs, do not run to me  and cry. I just saw the most intelligent person when I was in front of the mirror. If you can not change your daughter ...... change your daughter. Lazy People Done # 5812672793 You were too lazy to read this issue. I am ready to make mistakes if someone else is ready to learn from them. LEGENDS do not die .. I am an example of life! We are a gener

Best Instagram captions - #Be You

Best Instagram captions via GIPHY A  Best Instagram captions can help you to express a lot with a few words. Also, it can provide some popularity and attraction of your photos to various other Instagram posts. Here we come to you with some brief, cool and fun captions which are very good to use as Best Instagram captions for Selfies. Always be creative with your social media presentation and drag the attraction of your friends with sharpness. Now, boys and girls will get your favorite IGP captions below and share with them with your interests or photos. Happy reading! Good Instagram Caption There are always two people in every picture: Photographer and viewer. Love for everyone, no one hates Moving forward forward to a silent high It is better to be born as well as the action is good. Life is one time offer, it is best used. A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world. You live the life you love, and live the life you love. Characters,